There are four pillars of Dharma upon which human society rests. These pillars are: mercy, truthfulness, austerity and cleanliness. KCEC serves as a centre for Vedic and cultural education, and thus, it plays an important role in strengthening the pillars of Dharma of the society. The KCEC Complex rests on many intricately carved beautiful Pillars. Mainly, these Pillars are of three types and currently there is an opportunity for anyone and everyone to be part of upholding the structure which tries to upload Dharma
3 Types of Pillars There are three different types of Pillars which hold up the temple complex of KCEC The Temple complex mainly comprises of the following 6 major sections
- Big Pillars which are 3′ x 3′
- Medium Pillars which are 2.5′ x 2.5′
- Small Pillars which are 2′ x 2′
Rough Construction Cost per Pillar
- Big Pillar – 25 Lakhs INR
- Medium Pillar – 10 Lakhs INR
- Small Pillar – 5 Lakh INR
Unit Area Scheme
- Just as many drops of water make a mighty ocean , this scheme allows everyone to contribute their mite to be part of this massive temple project.
- One person sponsors one sq foot of area of the temple.
- As devotees walk over each of these sponsored sq feet to have Darshan of the Lords , the donor is bestowed with uncountable spiritual and material benefits.
- Lord Siva prays to remain the hill on which devotees would climb to see the Lord.
- Uddhava desires to be born as a clump of grass which the Gopis would trample as they run to meet with Krishna !
This seva provides one an opportunity to donate 25 sq.ft of Sri Sri Radha Krishna’s temple. Per Sq. Feet is Rs.6500.
25 sq.ft X ₹ 6500.00 = ₹ 162,500.00
Jagannath Puri Seva
This seva provides one an opportunity to donate 50 sq.ft of Sri Sri Radha Krishna’s temple. Per Sq. Feet is Rs.6500.
50 sq.ft X ₹ 6500.00 = ₹ 325,000.00
This seva provides one an opportunity to donate 100 sq.ft of Sri Sri Radha Krishna’s temple. Per Sq. Feet is Rs.6500.
100 sq.ft X ₹ 6500.00 =